Who Am I ?

My Followers :

Wednesday, 19 July 2017

EID 2017

KELANTAN :

Lighting goes wrong

OOTD ???


The girls photoshoot :D
Spot the cute small bean trynna run away



Blue everywhereee .......

KUALA KANGSAR :

In front the 'haunted' palace . wuwuwuwu
Too bad there's no kerabat diraja that notice us . Lolololol

That ahjumma style of me with the handbag . Safety first hokehh

My carsick is so worse that i have to vomit quite several times . Aigooooooo .. Camne nak balik kampung oppa kat BUSAN niii /sigh\
Cant miss this scenic view . Pardon my ultraman scarve cause thats what u got after trynna fight with your carsick

PERAK :

Cant describe how much i love it when my mum got to spend time with her siblings <3


Uri dashi mannna 
(Translate : till we meet again)

So yeah ... last but not the least ... HAPPY EID EVERYONE ! Please forgive all my wrongdoings and misbehave .

THERE IS NO LOVE WITHOUT FORGIVENESS AND THERE IS NO FORGIVENESS WITHOUT LOVE .


No comments:

Post a Comment